[thelist] looking for serious hosting

Tom Webb twebb at dynamicinst.com
Tue Nov 7 09:07:23 CST 2000

Haven't had that experience.  All my customers have very pleased with
CIHost and their service.  I have never found their servers to be slow.  I
use Perl exclusively so I can't speak to the PHP issue.  However, every
Host has some problems, I am saying overall my experience with CIHost has
been positive for my E-Commerce clients and found that CIHost has met their
needs at a reasonable price.  One anecdotal negative experience should not
write off the entire service.  Try doing anything with Verio.
Tom Webb