[thelist] Brainbench Certification

Norman Beresford n.d.b at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 10:55:03 CST 2000

Hi Annie

AFAIK you can retake the exam after you've taken it.  I took the HTML one
and got Master status at it with no problem, I also took the ASP one and
passed that easily as well.  If you really want to get Master status then
you could have a handy reference book/document to hand - which kind of
defeats the point but does show that you can find information quickly :)

I don't know how much use Brainbench certification would be in getting a
job.  All of the interviews I've been to have asked for example URLs and
given tests on the spot, which removes the need for certification such as
Brainbenches.

Norman