[thelist] Anyone here use Onelist/eGroups for their newsletters?

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Fri Nov 10 18:34:57 CST 2000

I have a list on eGroups, nothing fancy but I don't have to worry about
actually maintaining it.  The problem is that I think they were hacked
early this am.  My list and a few other lists received some weird email
that pointed to a Turkish website.  Problem is, my list is an announcement
only list and that I am the only one that can post.  This person spoofed my
email address and the addresses of SEVERAL other lists belongs to friends.

Just curious if anyone here had the same problem.

CDitty