[thelist] Anyone here use Onelist/eGroups for their newsletters?

Madhu Menon madhu at asiacontent.com
Sat Nov 11 05:53:38 CST 2000

At 03:44 PM 11/11/2000, thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org penned the following
words:
>Well?  Do ya?

Well, I have done so in the past. I've used it for both hobby groups as
well as a web site's large newsletter base (45000 people). What is it you
want to know?

Onelist etc. are fine if your subscriber base is small and manageable. But
I wouldn't recommend it for large mailing lists. The Webmonster web design
list lost a lot of people when they switched to Topica (I was one of them).

I would be able to better answer your question if I had more specific use
requirements (does that sound too formal? ;)

Cheers,

Madhu
Madhu Menon
Webmaster, India.CNET.com