[thelist] Style Sheet Problem with links... SOLVED

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat Nov 11 09:02:34 CST 2000

Thanks Bekah,

It was the large "A," that was messing it up.  Now it is working fine.  For
whatever reason, NS still ignores the a:active in the stylesheet and makes
it red, but I just added the alink in the body tag and it is fine.  I had
deleted all of the links in the body tag trying to sort this out.

Thanks again,

Michele