[thelist] re: new web magazine - sitecheck please

Lisa Bartholomew lisa at koolfish.com
Mon Nov 13 21:07:41 CST 2000

Loved the colour and layout. It felt calm and peaceful, no clutter.
Everything worked fine for me on my pc, win 98.
2 small things, on the first page I get a horizontal scrollbar at 800 x 600
and I don't like having to use the back button all the time. I think you
should include links to your main sections on all pages, not just a button
back to the home page. Apart from that thought it was a good looking site.
Lisa.