[thelist] Netscape 6 Ques already.

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Tue Nov 14 13:15:18 CST 2000

I'm no validation expert, but you're frameset is wrong. You're telling
it to look for 2 rows -and therefore 2 <frame>'s - but you're only
giving it one. So its seeing 2 of them, only getting 1, makes the
desicsion that your frameset isn't valid, and skips it.

</head>
<frameset frameborder=0 framespacing=0 border=0 rows="100%,*" noresize>
<frame name="NamesDirect"
src="http://www.thebadlans.net/hosted/breadweb/" noresize></frameset>
url=http://www.thebadlans.net/hosted/breadweb/"><a
href="http://www.thebadlans.net/hosted/breadweb/">http://www.thebadlans.net/hosted/breadweb/</a>

it then finds a meta-refresh(which shouldn't be outside the <head> tag
btw), which tells the browser to go to www.badlans.net/hosted/breadweb/

Lots of things wrong with the page(no <noframes>) tag either). Once you
fix them all, I'm sure it will work just fine in any browser - including
NS6.

As someone else mentioned, I'll bet we start getting a lot of these
kinds of issues now.. Not that its a bad thing, just that all of us have
gotten used to getting away with somewhat sloppy code.

.djc.