[thelist] NN6 killed my CSS!

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Tue Nov 14 17:38:51 CST 2000

Rock on. Thanks for providing us with such an enlightening, well thought
out, and provacative viewpoint! Its difficult to formulate any sort of
rebuttal against this kind of in-depth commentary, so I'll leave it at this:

You're blatant lack of substance/high ratio of noise is offtopic, so
post a <tip>. Double bad, you're trolling for flames, so post a <tip>
for that too. Let the proclamation be heard, this is now officially
off-topic.

<tip type="linux">
ls -l | sort -n
will show you a long listing of all files in a directory and sort them
for you by filesize, smallest to biggest.
</tip>

  .djc.