[thelist] Re: I Really need some help please

Kevin kevin at chello.co.nz
Thu Nov 16 00:36:53 CST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 7:36 PM
Subject: I Really need some help please

My boss wants me to find out how we can make a web page on our internal
intranet that we can put like a table with engineers names in and the days
of the week that they are on call and he could have a document somplace on
his computer that he could change the info on and somehow it automaticly
changes on the web page without manually haveing to recode the page .   Now
my first question is : Is such a thing possible or no? second how can I do
this for my boss , when I dont know anything at all about how to write web
pages. this should not make a diffrence , but we probably want to avoid
using Microsoft products .. anyway thanks for any help you people can give
me

Kevin