[thelist] Re: I Really need some help please

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 16 07:14:02 CST 2000

that's too bad about wanting to avoid using MS products... my own
experience has shown that lots of people in the corporate world
have Excel sitting around...

so, you may not like this solution, but you did say *any* help:

Using Excel Spreadsheets as Web Data Sources
http://evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=8&cid=591

note the comment below the article as well...