[thelist] terrible site from Jaguar

aphelan (Andrea Phelan) aphelan at confederationc.on.ca
Thu Nov 16 08:34:07 CST 2000

Actually,  I wasn't too concerned with the 'flashiness' of this site. a Jag
isn't exactly a small time purchase, if you want one, you want one, and
you'll go the distance to aquire one. Not that that necessarily condones
what the developer did, but jag's aren't a mass market product, and let me
tell you, if i had deep enough pockitses to be webhunting for a jag, i'd go
the distance to see that site :)

However, I think i would have given up and run for TT'ville when I tried to
USE the site! Me being canadian, I tried to access the canadian site: it's
in french. I couldn't access an english version of the canadian site. i'm
not french! but then again...give me the dough for a jag and I'll learn
cantonese to get it! teehee

in any case, this is mostly an agreement :) i don't think that the flash is
such a big deal, but the internal design, the registration, the uh, language
barriers? Audi, here I come! :) Enter a world where my biggest decision is
Coupe, or Roadster? but then again, this ones flash too :) maybe i'll go buy
a 911, thats not a flash site...

Annie