[thelist] Animation colours shifting

Baker, Nick BakerN at mso.umt.edu
Thu Nov 16 10:22:21 CST 2000

Anne--
	I don't know what the colors should be--Sterling is white, the
animated text is goldy-yellow and the cornea is scary green. Actually
doesn't look bad--but, the Sterling logo slicing the eye sets my teeth on
edge. Like sliding down a banister and having it turn into a razorblade...

		Nick

Nick Baker
Information and Training Officer
Business Services