[thelist] Quick poll: Which mock-up would you choose?

Baker, Nick BakerN at mso.umt.edu
Thu Nov 16 10:33:12 CST 2000

Niklaus wrote:
...I've just started designing a new site and have presented three mock-ups
the client for him to decide which way I should go. Well, he liked all of
them and left the decision up to me because he "can't tell" since he's "not
a professional"....

Keep this client!

I like the all-blue background--has more of a sky feeling.
	Nick

Nick Baker
Information and Training Officer
Business Services
The University of Montana
406-243-2253  Voice
406-243-4929 FAX
BakerN at mso.umt.edu

Hi gang.

Uhmmm. Now I'm really stuck cause I don't know either on
which one to continue. So I thought I'd just ask my friends over at Evolt.
;-)

Which mock-up would you choose?
http://ubique.ch/klmalps/entwurf1.html
http://ubique.ch/klmalps/entwurf2.html