[thelist] Number of rows per talbe?

Adrian Fischer info at aussiebidder.com
Fri Nov 17 04:06:49 CST 2000

See this egg on my face...its not from eating dinner...

<tip type=SQL>
Make sure you understand the difference between the int's.  Its almost
intuitive. TINYINT would be for tiny numbers etc...if you try and jam to
many digits into a TINYINT it wont work. Its all there in the manual>

I humbly apologise.

Still don't know about the autoincrement thing though?

Adrian Fischer