[thelist] Network Tool [OT ??]

Ashish india_design at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 19:24:17 CST 2000

Thanks John, Dan, Ron and James,
   I am evaluating the softwares, from what I read, either of them should
meet our needs. Geeting both of them and will evaluate them.
   But John, this part is not true, in India, there is a major difference
between the rate charged for a 64K line and a T1. I am talking in terms of
multiples.
Thanks and regards,
Ashish Agarwal