[thelist] password protection

warren warren at warrenworld.com
Sat Nov 18 14:16:40 CST 2000

I'm on a MAC so the period thing is no problem  :)

I am going to be moving this client to a new host at the beggining of the
year. My "workaround" for this project is to use the existing online folder
the ex-webmaster had already set up for password protection. I am guessing
you have to actually call or e-mail the host to ask them to make the
changes. What a PITA.

Thanks again for all the replies!

warren
wordsandpictures.com