[thelist] Javascript - Browser detection

Zoe Oughton zoe.oughton at btconnect.com
Mon Nov 20 11:55:44 CST 2000

I have used cgi, but I have always used scripts obtained through the
internet.  I am no programmer and I am not able to write the scripts
myself!!
I take it, that when you say server side you mean cgi   :o)

Does anyone know where I might find a good browser detection cgi script that
will let me use different style sheets for different platforms and different
versions of the main browsers.

TIA

Zoe