[thelist] Site Check Please

s t e f stef at nota-bene.org
Tue Nov 21 07:04:36 CST 2000

[sender: John Scoot || date: 12:33 21/11/2000 +0000]
>Could you please check out our site at www.floodcontrol.co.uk we would
>especially would like to make sure it works ok on macs.
>Any critical comments would also be appreciated.

Careful with a little Dreamweaver thingie :

< script language="JavaScript">
< !--
< !--
function MM_reloadPage(init) {  //reloads the window if Nav4 resized
}
MM_reloadPage(true);
// -- >

function MM_swapImgRestore() { //v3.0
}

function MM_preloadImages() { //v3.0
}

function MM_findObj(n, d) { //v3.0
}

function MM_swapImage() { //v3.0
}
//-- >
< /script>

See?

You included the famous "Netscape Resize bug fix" (to no avail since you
have no DIVs in the pages, thus no loss was going to occur if you omitted
the script). While doing so, DW rewrites a < !-- and a //-- >. Make sure
this is cleaned. I'm not sure there really is a problem leaving it, but it
sure isn't correct syntax!

s t e f