[thelist] Confused by 'ems'...

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Wed Nov 22 09:11:57 CST 2000

Hey John,
Thanks for the tip. This brings up a question... per my client's request,
they want to 'link' a stylesheet to the main page for their content editors.
Will this linked stylesheet not take precedence over any stylesheet served
up based on javascript detection of the browser?
also, they wanted to NOT use the pt or px sizes so that the text will be
scaled according to the size selected by the user.
Janice

btw - thanks for passing on the read from richinstyle - looks to be a good
resource!