[thelist] slideshow not working on clients machine, can you test please.

Lisa Bartholomew lisa at koolfish.com
Sat Nov 25 23:38:31 CST 2000

Hi all,
Can you check out this page for me as the client says it is not working. It
is working perfectly on my machine and some of my friends machines but we
are all based in Thailand. He says the photos don't come up. I think he must
have javascript disabled or it is something to do with the connection in
Singapore. I have asked him to check if his scripting is disabled.

the page is www.housephuket.com
go to the photographs section and click on the see photos image. It should
produce a slideshow.

Would there be any other issues that I don't know about that would cause it
not to work. The client viewed it on his machine in Thailand and it worked.
He then went to his office in Singapore and said it is not working and also
a friend of his in Singapore said the same thing.

Thanks
Lisa.
<tip "type=Microsoft access 2000">
If you want to assign a Yes/No field default value for use in a foreign
country, enter an equal sign before the choice (=yes) and the equivalent
word from the local language will be displayed. For example, a yes value
would be displayed as "oui" in France.
</tip>