[thelist] disabling enter on form

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sun Nov 26 00:58:55 CST 2000

Hi Folks,

I don't know if there is a way to do this, but I thought I would ask... When
filling out the form, as soon as you hit enter the form is accepted, before
you've had a chance to finishing filling it out.  I know I should be adding
some form validation anyway, to ensure that the information is passed
correctly.  That I will get too in the new year.

In the meantime, is there anything I can do that would disable the submit
via pressing enter?

or

Can hitting enter cycle through the different field elements like pressing
tab does?

http://ceramic.on.ca/orders/order.asp

Thanks,

Michele