[thelist] Online Portfolio > Live Examples

aphelan (Andrea Phelan) aphelan at confederationc.on.ca
Mon Nov 27 11:59:02 CST 2000

Another question I have had for awhile that stems from the Online Portfolio
discussion.
I have quite a few sites in my portfolio. When a site design is completed I
take a screen capture of it for future use. The problem is, the majority of
the sites that I have created are either under password protection (intranet
designs, online education), or no longer available. Frankly I can only think
of one or two Live sites that can be used as examples. What would be the
best way to work around this problem?

TIA!

Annie