[thelist] Online Portfolio > Live Examples

M. Hannan desmoljones at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:09:10 CST 2000

IMVHO, if we're talking about 'design' then a full sized screen shot is
good...if we're talking 'develoment' then either the real thing, live, is
necessary or (with client's permission) a mirror on your site.  You can't
control fickle clients who change their minds after the fact or muck up your
design (one of my best designs (i'm not a designer, it was a miracle) is now
COVERED in crap--"this site uses RealPlayer; this site is optimized for IE"
(which it isn't), an Amazon search box and gawd knows what else, etc.

m@