[thelist] Online Portfolio > Live Examples

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Nov 27 19:09:07 CST 2000

Well, you *could* look at mine that Scott so sweetly suggested as an
example. I have solved that problem somewhat.

I do think my portfolio needs a little work. I did it fast an dirty based on
an existing portfolio when I was looking for work last summer. When I
recently *ahem* became available for freelance work I quickly pasted it over
the old one. It needs a link to my resume http://gawow.com/resume/ as well
as a link to an updated version of what I can do.

- amanda