[thelist] Time Zones and Locales in CF

Raymond K. Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Tue Nov 28 07:19:33 CST 2000

Hmm, this is interesting. CF should return the same time as the system
clock. As an interim solution, you can always use CFEXECUTE to call date,
or, simply take Now() and add Offset to it. (Actually, the second would be
best since it wouldn't mean calling out to an external program.)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482