[thelist] Time Zones and Locales in CF

Raymond K. Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Tue Nov 28 07:45:20 CST 2000

As far as I know, there is no install setting that will do this. I believe
Rob was on the right track (although I've never done this before). Your best
bet would be to use Studio or some other tool to find all files with
TimeFormat. It shouldn't take that long to add the LS in front.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482