[thelist] WML and ASP?

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Tue Nov 28 09:42:51 CST 2000

Hi Dan,

there's a wealth of information available about creating WAP services using
ASP. The very best starting point is probably the WAP FAQ, which you can
find here:
http://allnetdevices.com/faq/?faqredir=yes
with some information specific to ASp here:
http://allnetdevices.com/faq/?pair=04.020

I should also plug the mailing list I run, Wap-Dev, which is aimed at all
WAP developers. The address is below in my signature. You'll also find that
this list (evolt's TheList I mean) has a fair number of people developing
for WAP and an even greater number of ASP developers who can help with many
of the problems you may face.

Good luck and welcome aboard. Creating WAP services is great fun and I think
has a great deal of potential. However it can also be incredibly frustrating
at times when browsers don't work as they should!

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net
 Cookstour - http://cookstour.org