[thelist] Scanners w/ 35mm slide option?

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Nov 28 10:11:15 CST 2000

I second the recommendation for a negative scanner. Those things are really
awesome. If you don't want to pony up the cash and won't be doing slides
very frequently then see if you can find someone in town willing to scan for
a fee -- look for a copy place, printing place, photographer's studio or
elsewhere. It's very worth it.

I also used a Nikon Coolscan back when I worked on the student newspaper in
college (save printint time) and thought it was pretty damn amazing.

- amanda