[thelist] IE 5.X PC & CSS

James Aylard jaylard at encompass.net
Tue Nov 28 22:45:50 CST 2000

Tony,

> I need some testing done for the CSS on a site I'm working on. So far
> everything seems to be working OK with IE 5.0 Mac but I would like to know
> how it works on IE 5.X on a PC. I don't own a PC so I'm asking you PC
owners
> who are so inclined to kindly test it for me and give me feedback. The
site
> is at...
>
> http://www.ruhnworld.com/

	IE 5.5 SP1, Win2K:

	The site looks very, very good. There are problems with the menus, however:
after mouseout, the box disappears but the menu options remain, overlapping
the text. Also, GoLive adds a lot of unnecessary bulk to the code -- you
could lighten the page by weeding that out.

hth,
James Aylard