[thelist] Majordomo problems....

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Thu Nov 30 00:55:46 CST 2000

I have Majordomo currently setup on one of my sites as an announcement only
list.  Occasionally, keyword occasionally, posts that I send to my lists
are bounced back to me with the subject "Admin request of type
/\bunsubscribe\b/i at line 1".  There has been no changes to any of the
configuration files since it was setup.  It will often go for weeks with no
problems, then I can't post.  Don't know why.  I have my email address in
the listname-post text file.  The permissions have not changed.  I give it
a week or two, it works again.  Go figure.

Has anyone had this problem before?  Any ideas on what causes it and how to
fix it?

Thanks

CDitty