[thelist] (no subject)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 30 07:45:12 CST 2000

> From: "Sexy Lexy" <zsuzsa936 at hotmail.com>
>
> could someone please send me the font- Bimini, any and all dirivitives on
> this font would be very much appreciated.... Thanx

you've gotta be kidding me... it had to take you longer to send this
than actually type 'bimini font' into Yahoo and come up with this
link (and no, i'm not downloading the files and sending them to you):
http://www.giant.net.au/looksgood/santa/font.html

c'mon people, take 38 seconds to do a search (i timed it)...

please pose questions that require more than gruntwork...

FWIW, if that weren't a free font, then i wouldn't expect too much of
a response... those that send a non-free font to you, and you if you
use it, are committing piracy, and that's bad karma...