[thelist] dHTML Form Elements

Tab Alleman talleman at autobex.com
Thu Nov 30 17:25:39 CST 2000

Ok, I've got a form, and say for example, it's got a select in Table Cell
one, and if you select "Steak" the onChange handler fires a javascript
function that populates the innerHTML of Table Cell two with another select
asking if you want Rare or Medium Rare.

Works on the screen.. the select pops up in Table Cell two as expected.  But
when I submit the form, the second select isn't in the Request.Form
collection.  Can I not do this?  Please somebody tell me I can, but I'm just
doing it the wrong way.. I already know that I could do it server-side, but
I wanna do it client side if I can.