[thelist] Accessible Flash

Dan Stetser dan at pacinternet.com
Fri Dec 1 22:49:33 CST 2000

Geez Jake, you bounce around alot. You're dad wrote to us wish a happy
Thanksgiving. Thought I'd touch bases
to see wazzup.  Where are you going now? Is Icongarden your own gig and
you're doing straight webwork too?

Things are good, finally getting around to upgrading some machines, been
itchin to move from PHP3 to PHP4
on my production server, but wanted to do a hardware upgrade along with.
Got a dual cpu onboard SCSI raid
motherboard off ebay for 90.00. Shouldn't be too much longer.

My son just turned three last Sept. God I gotta start stashing for college
the way time seems to fly...

Works good, contract position for where I work was won by Raytheon, so now
I'm a geek in a bigger pool.
Benefits are better than the smaller contractor I was with last fiscal year
(same position).

Hope your holidays are good and biz is better.
Dan
-
PGP Key ID: 0xBCB6D4C7
Dan Stetser dan at pacinternet.com