[thelist] What would you do?

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Fri Dec 1 23:36:03 CST 2000

I have a "Find the Hidden Spot" game on my site that we purchased from a
site 7 months ago.  I am actually getting enough free time to move it into
production shortly.   While I was working on it last night, I decided to
hit the site that designed it and sold it to me.  To my surprise, they have
closed their doors and left no way to contact them.  (There goes my year
support.)  I was planning on purchasing another copy for another site I own.

My question it this.....Since I purchased this game and the company went
out of business with no way to contact them, it is immoral to put this on
my other site?   When a company closes it doors, what happens to the
software license?  I have/had no problem buying another copy, but since
they are gone now.......

Comments, thoughts????

Thanks

Chris