[thelist] Critique request - http://www.sakusuurhall.ee/

Lauri Vain optima at hot.ee
Sat Dec 2 15:33:44 CST 2000

Patricia,

> The site works fine in IE5.01 (PC). The only page that was slow for me (I'm
> on ISDN) was the chronological page with all the thumbnails. However, it
> does look like you could reduce the file sizes on the buttons and banner to
> speed download, the file sizes are larger than they need to be.

I will do my best. The files are certainly too large - I mean, the main page is
204kb with the images. I personally would aim for 30-40kb.

> I couldn't find a way back to the index.html page.

You simply go to http://www.sakusuurhall.ee to get to the index.html file :-) I
guess the designer didn't think the index.html page was important, it is a
splash page after all :-)
Anyway, I will change the logo on the upper left corner to a link to the main
page.

Thanks for the info.

Yours,
Lauri