[thelist] Opinions on Comps

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Mon Dec 4 15:12:21 CST 2000

Hi Megan,

|i like them! they are all nice :-)

Thank you!

|i think this one the best
|http://www.sitediva.com/clients/AnneWelsh/comp1.html

That's my fave too.

| - the different border treatment around the 4 pictures
|   was there a reason for this?

Ooops, yeah, they were originally there for "on" and "off" states, but I wasn't
sure I was going to include them for bandwidth purposes. I forgot the layers
were visible when I saved the comp to GIF..gonna have to fix that.

| - the 2 pictures on the left could use a more interesting composition
|themselves.

I thought so too. The project is severely budgeted, so no photodisc images.
These were the shots I was given that best defined the section info. The
designer I am doing it for is going to take more photos, when the comp is
decided upon. That way, we can go for a good pictures per subject.

I struggling to find a better photo for "Location" though :) Any ideas?

Thanks for you input :)
Gina