[thelist] Problems connecting to database on new server

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Mon Dec 4 15:30:58 CST 2000

Hey Matt,

This is all on one server.  I compared the permission tables on the
existing server with the new server and they all match.  The only
difference is that there is an entry for % as a user.  Got me.

Since I am rested now, I just tried one of my scripts and it works
fine.  Must be the way that script is connecting to the db.

I guess I need to play with it some more.  If you know about the % user,
please let me know.

Thanks

Chris