[thelist] Robots.txt

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Dec 4 20:29:49 CST 2000

I can't imagine it would make a difference -- neither help nor harm.

I have a side question, too. Robots can only crawl that which is linked,
correct? So, if I have stuff that isn't linked anywhere on my site is there
any point in including that directory as a "do not search" item?

Any robots that look at the "do not search" and purposefully search it?

- amanda (the paranoid one)