[thelist] The Comps - CSS background problem

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Tue Dec 5 14:10:23 CST 2000

Dave,

|I didn't have time to comment yesterday, but I just want to interject
|something about the pictures on Comp #1. From the conversation that happened
|yesterday, it sounds like those four pictures are going to be buttons
|related to the text links above.

Well, I scrapped the idea of mouseovers related to the images because of
bandwidth and due to the indecision on them. They are really only there as
placeholders now-- until the designer gets more pictures and decides what to do
with them on the pages. The welcome page will probably be the same only with
different pictures, or maybe just one image, depending on what she wants to do
with it. The rest of the pages may have different images, but the same hue for
consistency. She just wanted my ideas, and she'll go from there on the basic
layout :)

I'll pass everyone's suggestions on to her though :) Thanks for your comments!

Gina