[thelist] Robots.txt

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Tue Dec 5 17:57:09 CST 2000

<tip type="searchbots and blatant self-promotion">
http://littleblueeasy.com/robots/robots.php

Since last year I've been tracking which bots hit my robots.txt file
(simple, just replaced my robots.txt file with a wee little scriptie)
and have a significant amount of data collected. I'm thinking I might
see if I can graph some of the information I've got tracked.

Anyone interested in any particular angle?

</tip>