[thelist] Flash in a DIV in NN4.* doesn't display

s t e f stef at nota-bene.org
Wed Dec 6 04:30:04 CST 2000

Hello to all,

Here's a test page: http://www.ridingzone.com/rz/site2/_commerce/index.cfm

The strange thing is that Netscape doesn't display the top navbar, a Flash
5 within a DIV. And yes, I've got the right plugin, and the central zone
Flash displays properly.

The strangest thing is that the DIV stops displaying entirely as soon as I
put a Flash in it. I've tried commenting it out, and then the DIV displays.
More precisely, the div displays at the bottom of the page (no positioning)
but doesn't show either the images or the Flash. So what? How can I display
it correctly?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

s t e f

"Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Products: It is very easy to be blinded to
the essential uselessness of them by the sense of achievement you get from
getting them to work at all." (excerpt from the HitchHiker's Guide to the
Galaxy)
     Douglas Adams, So Long and Thanks for all the Fish