[thelist] RE: [thelist]What about the CMS - Things you should know about evolt (TYSKAE)

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Dec 6 08:51:35 CST 2000

hi ashish

yes, the content management system for evolt will have several articles
written to explain it -- i'm doing one on the database, pretty sure jeff
wants to do one for the sexy url scheme...

majorgumbo, besides its mail-related processing and filtering (for which
dan will have to supply the info), also stores records into the database,
but i don't know if we'll have these hooked into the evolt site search when
the next release comes out

if you are interested, there's a separate, underpromoted evolt discussion
list called "thesite" for people interested in learning about the evolt
site, how it works, and how to make it better

the articles you inquired about will be posted on evolt.org (i.e. our main
site), and may contain material culled from posts that people "whipped up"
(hi dan) on either thesite list or this one

rudy