[thelist] FW: problems with text field sizing and ie 5.5

Eric Hehl eric at thaitec.com
Wed Dec 6 15:31:10 CST 2000

Thanks James,

I think with everyone's help I'm on the right track ...

However, IE still refuses to respond to any value I set - it sets the
textarea to an overly-wide value no matter what I try to do.  At this point,
I think I'm going to take a break and catch a few zzz's (4am here in
Bangkok).  Maybe A fresh perspective tomorrow will help.  Barring that, I'll
recode the page and see if I can find out what errant tags are causing this
prob.

Thanks everyone for the help,

Eric