[thelist] Netscape 6 loads page twice

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Thu Dec 7 09:24:39 CST 2000

And I think that's what I was saying, really. NN6 just fuels the
standardization fire.

But I fail to see how alienating 15% of your audience is good
business practice, unless you can successfully prove that Netscape
users are less likely to purchase your product or use your service.

By alienation I mean inaccessible areas, javascript problems/errors,
and display issues - all of which cause users to lose faith and trust
in your creation. Remember, bad experiences travel by word of mouth
much faster than good ones.

And think on this.. 13% of 554 million hits is STILL something like
60 million hits.

Jake

--
icongarden.com