[thelist] PHP and PERL

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Dec 7 10:28:37 CST 2000

At 07:30 AM 12/7/2000, you wrote:
>I have a .pl file that, when executed, writes out template pages. I also
>have some PHP authentication code that needs to be placed inside of this
>PL file. Does this make sense and is it possible? I can zip up the pl
>file off-list if anyone wishes to assist...Thx...

Are you trying to execute the authentication code from within the Pelr
script or trying to embed the PHP code in your template via the perl script?

Option one: compile the binary version of PHP and then use the system
function to run the code through the interpreter and evaluate the output.

Option two: just print the code into the template as you would hand code it.
----
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys