[thelist] N6 and Percents

Kyle Smeby kyle at a-s-i.com
Thu Dec 7 10:54:08 CST 2000

Anyone have any good tips on common errors that show up on NN6?

I have found that the formatting of my code creates spacing problems between
my graphics, but only in NN6.   I wasn't able to find exactly what aspect of
my formatting, but after I deleted all carriage returns and tabs everything
lines up fine, but my code becomes one block of garbage.

So now when I edit my code I use an auto-format (BBEdit's which casues
spacing errors in all versions of NN).  Then when I'm done I do a
find/replace to get rid of all the carriage returns and tabs again.

The reason I bring this up is because the above method is stupid and there
has got to be a better way.  I'm sure it is a problem with my formatting,
another bad habit (as others have said) that I never knew about.

Anyone have any good advice, questions, comments, concerns?  Right now I
think we could all help each other out a lot (some more than others I
suppose) with NN6.

    later

        kyle