[thelist] Indexing by Search Engines of dynamically created documents.

emhehl eric at thaitec.com
Thu Dec 7 11:38:27 CST 2000

Also, check your hosting solution, as many times they have a file
(spider/robot it's sometimes called) which will be parsed by all spiders
when they arrive at the site.  You can then include any links, references
and sub-sections within this document and feel comfortable that some (though
not all) of the major indexes which arrive at the site will find useful
information to incorporate into their dbs.