[thelist] After form submit, no banner seen

Herzog, Ari Ari_Herzog at Instron.com
Thu Dec 7 12:05:31 CST 2000

works fine for me

-----Original Message-----
From: CDitty [mailto:mail at redhotsweeps.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 12:32 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] After form submit, no banner seen

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?  I have had this happen on a LOT of my
pages and have seen it all over the net.  For some reason, when a form is
submitted, there is no banner shown on the next page.  If you reload the
page, then the banner shows up.  I have not been able to figure this out.

To see what I am talking about, try my search at
http://www.redhotsweeps.com/search.cgi.  Sometimes the top and very bottom
banner don't show, other times, the middle one doesn't.  No rhyme no reason.

Thanks

Chris

ps....while you're there, enter a contest.  Maybe you'll win.  :^)

<tip sendmail & switching to new dedicated server>
When moving to a new dedicated server, if for some reason your test emails
don't
seem to be hitting the new server, check out the sendmail.cf
file.  Sendmail will look at that file
for local domains.  If the domain is found, then sendmail thinks the domain
is hosted on that machine.

Talk about a troubleshooting NIGHTMARE.
</tip>