[thelist] Feeding image bytes from PHP to client-side JavaScript

dave gray dascott at wam.umd.edu
Thu Dec 7 19:06:47 CST 2000

Hi Matt,

I have done something similar to this beffore with Perl and didn't run
into any problems. I can't imagine Javascript puking on that as long as
the script returns a valid image w/ good headers and stuff...

I'd be interested to hear if there are any PHP-specific quirks you run
into when you get it figured out.

HTH,

 -dave