[thelist] CSS, Forms, IE/Netscape

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Fri Dec 8 10:09:46 CST 2000

Hi all,

Working on a site with heavy CSS, and ran into problems with forms in Netscape
that have been discussed here before, but can't remember the fix...could someone
throw me of a link to read up on how to fix these things, or jog my memory on
how to fix?

In Netscape, the inputs boxes are much longer than in IE, and the radio buttons
are taking on the page background instead of the cell background they are in. I
need the input boxes to be close to the same size and fix the colored block
around the radio buttons. I think this is a CSS fix, but can't remember how. My
employer told me there was a thread here in the last few days, but I can't find
it in the archive.

Thanks for any assistance,
Gina